Saturday, August 14, 2010

Next Top Model, Paige

I've been wanting to grab someone who would let me do a fun shoot, where we could just play around with shots and see what came of it. I think that's part of being a photographer, always trying to be innovative in a field that is full of creative-minded people. I immediately thought of Paige, a former friend and sorority sister of mine from Texas Tech. She is beautiful, and she has a heart of gold. "Photogenic" doesn't do this girl justice. The camera LOVES her. And boy was she a natural. We had so much fun together. Our shoot went something like this:

Me- (showing Paige a picture I just took on my camera)
Paige - "Wow, you are seriously good at this!"
Me - No, YOU'RE good.

We were definitely great for each other's self-esteem, to say the least. Paige is doing a bit of promo work, but is just cracking into the business. I know, I'm shocked too. Anyway, I couldn't even choose which photos to pick, so I got a bit overwhelmed and just started adding them. Enjoy!



























Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment